Air Task Force Caucasus (ATF-C) will deploy for OPERATION ALLIED FORCE. The Russian advance force is gearing to deploy. ATF-C will prevent Russian EW, ISTAR and supporting forces from entering the AO. Tasks will be randomly delegated to the ATF. Once a task is complete, a new task will be assigned. Tasks types will range between CAP, CAS and SEAD.
ATF-C based out of Batumi AFB will provide:
CAP: 2x M-2000C, 2x F15C, 2x AJS-37 Viggen, 2x F-5E.
CAS: 2x A10C, 2x M-2000C, 2x AJS-37 Viggen.
- 11x tasks given in random order *more will be added in the future;
- Tasks given in ATO format;
- F10 menu to rebroadcast current task;
- Pilots should know how to manually enter LL way-points;
- Runway start for all ATF-C flight groups;
- AWACS (Overlord) support;
- Texaco (KC-135/TACAN 11X) and Arco (S-3B) Tankers for air refueling.
- Perfect challenge for any squadron;
- 1x CAS and CAP unit should be able to complete all tasks with intermediate difficulty;
- Highly recommend voice comms for the flight group (DCS Simple Radio, TS).
- ACO - Airspace Control Order with ACM's (ROZ-Redistricted Operations Zones , MEZ-Missile Engagement Zones, TC-Transit Corridors);
- Increase in difficulty based on quantity of human units;
- More missions from simple to complex;
- Mission failures;
- Dynamic ground units at war.
This is an early stage. any suggestions/recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
ATO TASK Message Explained:
ATO TASK// 'Task for ATF-C has been issued.
TSKCNTRY/US/CAN/FRA/SWE// 'ATF-C participating countries.
TASKUNIT/ATF-C/ICAO:UGSB 'Task requesting ATF-C from Batumi AFB.
MSN/1/CAS// 'Mission 1 and requesting CAS.
MSNACFT/A10C/M2000C/AJS37/F5E// 'Mission aircraft types requested.
TGT/4X ENEMY WHEELED VEH// 'Task target is four enemy wheeled vehicles.
TGTLOC/OCHAMCHIRA:42-43-58N 41-27-34E// 'Target approximate location in Lat-Lon
GENTEXT/A DISMOUNTED RECCE TEAM IN THE AREA WILL MARK THE VEHICLES IN THE STAGING AREA WITH RED SMOKE ONCE YOU ARE WITHIN 5KM OF THE OBJECTIVE. DESTROY ALL VEHICLES// 'General text and special instructions required to complete the task.
- Added another mission.
- Tasking triggers reworked.
- Tankers & AWACS altitude adjusted to match realism.
- Added support vehicles at Batumi AFB.
- Added AWACS (Overlord).
- Mission tweaks and fixes.
- Added MIST scripting engine for future missions and functions.
- Added Texaco (KC-135) and Arco (S-3B) Tankers for air refueling.
- Runway start instead of air start for ATF-C flight groups.
- Placed mission unit under A-10C because it is wise to have a Hawg for CAS missions.