This is a highly accurate recreation of the Ghost Scheme USN F-16N vipers flew for NSAWC or TOPGUN! Originally created for Reflected Simulations 'ZONE V' campaign I am happy to share it with you!
This pack includes a weathered and clean viper, custom GE Nozzle texture and a custom TCTS POD!
!! Due to the filesize being over 300mb you will have to download a .pdf here with a link to the file, sorry for the extra step ;) !!
This jet is a complete rework of the stock viper, with extra panels and details.
Feel like a USN TOPGUN Weaponsschool instructor in this amazing beast!
This skin is a collaboration between myself and "Wolfthrower" who did an incredible job on creating every stencil, down to the panel numbers for we which we had more than 4 months of research, material gathering and asset creation.
The exchange of ideas and expertise helped this project to achieve the highest level of quality we can provide for a viper skin.
This skin features:
*Accurate representation of USN Stencils (and its many colors!)
*New GE-Nozzle texture
*Custom nose antenna
*Photo-accurate weathering of a USN viper, with highly detailed roughmets, giving it the typical 'viper shine'
* Added missing panels all across the aircraft, most notably between the ventral fins.
* Custom GE nozzle with normal maps
* Custom normal map for a more worn look
* completely done external cockpit texture
* over 120 Vector decals and labels correctly placed in their real life locations.
* glare shield labels and bolts placed in their real life locations. matching roughmet's and newly created normal map.
*Little easter eggs ;)
A readme is included with install instructions!
I truly hope you will enjoy flying and looking at this livery.