This is a Royal Air Force, Royal Navy and Army Air Corp themed training map, originally made for my own use for practicing most types of aerial warfare.
Approximately comparable air, ship and ground units are chosen and named for the real world British forces that they represent as they were in the UK in ~2006.
Airfields are also renamed as British airfields with map marks and in most cases have the correct TACAN codes and approximately correct types of units based on them.
Three JTAC controllers are available at various bombing ranges.
Use the map marks tab in the F10 map to view the names of all bases, radar heads, zones and units.
AI units such as tankers, AWACS, transports, training aircraft, Russian transiting aircraft and moving ships are available to spawn as desired, using my own method as follows;
THE COMBINED ARMS MODULE IS REQUIRED TO ACTIVATE THE FOLLOWING;
To trigger training units or basic activities find and zoom in to the spawn trigger area on the northern coast of Turkey (bottom of the F10 map).
With the use of combined arms, move the desired 'UAZ - 469' unit east beyond the line of containers to spawn the chosen units.
(check description for each unit by clicking on it to see what assets it spawns)
Alternatively, move the chosen 'UAZ - 469' west of the line of containers to despawn the assets you no longer wish to use.
The following options are available;
1) HMS Ocean Carrier group move = begins the carrier group sailing south east and into the wind for moving ship landing training
2) Refuelling tanker from RAF Brize norton = spawns a refuelling tanker from RAF Brize Norton (Vaziani), takes a while to get on station
3) Airborne tanker orbiting NORTH / SOUTH = spawns a tanker which is already on station in the AAR areas marked on the F10 map
4) Falcon 20 + Hawk attack = spawns a Yak 40 (representing a Falcon 20) and a Hawk (representing an anti ship missile) which simulate a Cobham services anti ship strike - the Hawk playing ther part of a missile dropped from an enemy jet (the yak 40)
5) C-130 Hercules spawn = spawns a Hercules flying from RAF Lyneham (Soganlug) to the coast and then north to RAF Lossiemouth (Anapa) for landing
6) RAF Hawk T1 training buddy spawn = Spawn a Hawk at RAF Valley which will start up, taxi and then fly a steady high then low level course between various air bases, ideal for basic formation practice
7) Russian White Swan group spawn = spawns one Russian TU-160 bomber, which skirts the coast in international airspace, to be intercepted and shadowed and identified
8) Russian Bear group spawn = spawns two Russian TU-95MS bombers, which skirt the coast in international airspace, to be intercepted, shadowed and identified
9) Mission restart clear weather / cloudy (two seperate UAZ-469 units) = restarts the entire scenario and resets previously used spawned units with either cloud or no cloud - your preference
10) Old Russian Carrier group spawn = spawns an old version of the Kuznetzov carrier group which transits the sea off the coast, shadowed by a British frigate
11) 2017 Russian Carrier group spawn = spawns a 2017 version of the Kuznetzov carrier group which transits the sea off the coast, shadowed by a British frigate
12) spawn Cobham services Jet for intercept = a Cobham services Jet will take off from Newcastle airport and set up for intercept training off the coast, intercept using AWACS or GCI. The jet will perform a continuous racetrack pattern until fuel is low.
13) spawn a Tornado pair which will fly from RAF Leeming and conduct a bombing strike at the Garvie island range. TOT +27 minutes from spawn
14) Spawn an E-3A AWACS to fly from RAF Waddington (Sukhumi-Bambushara) to either the Northern or the Southern AWACS orbit zones as marked on the F10 map
I am always adding more features, I will update the mission regularly and any ideas are always welcome