Republic P-47D-25-RE 42-26450
Flown by the Commanding Officer of the 1st Brazilian Fighter Squadron during the WW2 from 14th December 44 for 62 missions.
- Bare metal livery;
- There is a cut on one of the side insignias due to a replacement panel that was installed after a flak hit; (I've made the new panels shinier them the rest, as if they were new at the time);
- Landing gear bay painted in "Yellow Zinc Chromate";
- Anti-glare panel in "Dark Olive Drab";
- Added some more layers of weathering;
- Both metallic and roughness channels for the roughmet have been edited to fit all the paint and weathering;
- Although the DCS P-47 are all equipped with Curtiss Electric Propellers I've made an adaptation to represent the Hamilton Standard Propellers that were the correct ones for this airplane serial number;
I'll be also launching an olive drab version very soon.