I tried to create aesthetic paper-kneeboard for you favourite planes, so you will always feel like in real aircraft! Don't forget to use NIGHT friendly version!
This is my attempt to create true-to-current DCS standarts RWR sheet for newbie players (or unexperienced, like me), because many RWR creators use DCS's rwr.lua file, which contains outdated codes, refers to emitters not presented in DCS nowadays, and so forth. I excluded many of them, checked all of them, added types-of-radar designation for ease of use and ranges of engagement and search, when emitter starts to pop-up on screen. Comment if you have any suggestions!
Update 05.05.21: V2.1
- Kneeboards underwent renaming to co-exist together. Using all of my kneeboards in conjunction won't blind you suddenly when scrolling through night pages. There's a day and night groups now.
1. Download the .zip containing DAY and NIGHT versions
2. Open your Save Games folder:
C:\Users\%username%\Saved Games\DCS (or DCS.openbeta)
3. Create folders named "Kneeboard", and aircraft-specific folder, for example: "FA-18C_hornet" inside of it
4. Place images from .zip into aircraft folder, placing images in Kneeboard\ will add them for every aircraft
5. Open Kneeboard in game (RShift+K) and switch pages to the left using [ and ], you should see added pages.
Personal Kneeboard project from BATLUNETTE (gaming nickname)/ LUNEBAT (artist nickname)
Artist page: https://www.deviantart.com/lunebat