USAF 482nd Fighter Wing, 93rd FS "Makos" livery for DCS:F-16C
SAF 482nd Fighter Wing, 93rd FS "Makos" livery for DCS:F-16C
After ages I could put my hands on my works. Sorry to everyone for the delays, but of course this is my hobby, and as always RL come first!
For all details about 88-0404 check here ---> <a class="txttohtmllink" href="http://www.f-16.net/aircraft-database/F-16/airframe-profile/2641/
After the release of the official template, I finally complete the skin, with a lot of new details and tweaks
A big THANKYOU to Stan (Smiley) that provide me some fantastic hq texture made by him, like engine nozzle, gears and tyres, and many more.
That final livery included:
- specific roughmets and normals for this skins
- new better decals
- added new particulars like brass looking pitot, brass looking antennas, gloss paint for other sensors ecct
- modified the intake edge panel to be curved as like the references, with their normals
- added a black band in the canopy with a line of brass rivets, with their normals
- new canopy diffuse and roughmets
- Added new 300 gal Fuel Tank texture with roughmets
- Modified 300 gal Fuel Tank color to be looking similar of the light gray of the plane
- Added new lua strings about bort numbers (removed in this skin)
- Little tweaks (new glass, added makos pilot patch)
- new improvements to roughmets
- a lot of new details
- new stencils
- new glass
- corrected some mistakes based from real pics
- new engine intake
- new gears texture
- new tyre texture
- new pilot texture
- new helmet texture and normal
- many more.
USAF 93rd FS "Makos" Serial No. 88-0404 by PorcoRosso86 . Free license, do not redistribuite.
If you want to use it as base for other works, give all credits.
Original LUA comments (not command lines) modification aren't allowed.