A PvP mission, based on a fictional scenario, in Persian Gulf Map with an automatic scoring system for both teams.
All info can be found in the relevant briefing pdf, included in the following rar. A Kneeboard is included as well.
Many thanks to the following script authors:
a.Grimes and Speed for Mist
b.Ciribob for CTLD
c.=GR=DIMPAH for modifying CTLD
d. Steggles for the EWRS
- The REDLAND’s political situation is currently getting unstable. In this context, the negotiations between BLUELAND and REDLAND were suddenly interrupted. BLUELAND accused REDLAND government as being the only responsible for the end of discussions.
- Both Armed Forces are taking battle order. Both fleets are sailing northern. Air Forces activity during last week was focused in ISR mission.
- The previous day a REDLAND F-14B shot down a BLUELAND ASJ-37 southern of Queshm AFB, outside REDLAND territory. According to REDLAND’s MoD official announcement, the BLUELAND ASJ-37 violated the RED National Airspace. On the other hand BLUELAND’s Air Force General Staff representative declared that the A/C was flying in international airspace when it was shot down. REDLAND accused BLUELAND that the aircraft was in ELINT mission, trying to record REDLANDs EWR and GBAD positions.
- A significant amount of armored units is gathered, seaside, near the borders, in the vicinity of the two FARPs. Last week both forces have setup several RECCE flights, allong during the night. Two days ago, two BLUE soldiers were killed by a RED armored patrol.
- According to UN latest report, both countries are working hard to enrich uranium, in contrary to the latest UN sanctions.
- During the last days, both countries are working secretly with WHITELAND government to get authorization to deploy fighters at Khasab AFB.
- According to latest Intel report, both countries have recently delivered Nuclear Submarines by BLACKLAND that are already sailing offshore. What is more, both countries have recently acquired a significant amount of JDAMs and they negotiate to get JDAMs as well.