✈ MOOSE mission using automatic and endless units generation.
✈ Dynamic task generation for players
✈ AI CAPs
✈ Include a custom version of ZEUS (the same one from TTI - TY deadly for letting me use it)
✈ FOX MISSILE TRAINER
✈ Smarter SAMS system
Since i started to work on this kind of mission a long time ago, my main goal was to just create a training environment for me and my squadron, but i don't like to "know" fr om where to bad guys are going to come from... then i found MOOSE and started learning the code.
This is the result.
You are just NO ONE in an "ongoing confrontation" the tasks pops up over time, when your allied units detect a group of ground targets, then, you can check your radio menu, sel ect the HQ (STENNIS in this case), and sel ect the mission you want to complete. There are a lot of options to "control" what you do, you can even ask to "mark the target location" on the F10 map and not joining that task, there is no restrictions on how you want to fly this mission.
FOX Missile Trainer, has some "MOVING SAFE AREAS" around the carriers, when u are inside them, you're safe OFC, any incoming missile is going to be detonated at a safe distance, when you're outside those safe zones, and alert will pop up telling you from wh ere the missile it's coming and going to suggest you with the best notching course to evade that missile. (custom radio messages will play on each event: entering safe zone/ leaving safe zone / missile fired at you)
The "smart sam system" is just another MOOSE function, any SAM site in the operation area checks when you shot something at them, if is a SEAD missile, there is a chance that they'll shut their radars off and move a little to evade the incoming missile, making SEAD tasks more "harder".
ZEUS works just like the TTI one
to create a new spawn just place a map marker on the F10 MAP then type: -create nameofunit_color (Ie: -create fob1_red) then click on the red X of the map marker box
to delete units: place the map marker over the units you want to disappear and type: -destroy then click on the red X of the map marker box
The Jtac unit from the ZEUS script works with MOOSE Designation Script, if you spawn it over a mission area it'll lase the targets below prioritizing highest threats
When u don't need that jtac spawn anymore, just place a map marker anywhere and type -delete jtac then click on the red X of the map marker box.
I think i covered all the usable planes and helicopters, but if i forgot to add something, ask for it and i'll add it when possible.
Main features are:
✈ MOOSE mission using automatic and endless units generation.
✈ Dynamic task generation for BAI / SEAD / ANTI SHIP
✈ AI CAPs (Moose AI_A2A_Dispatcher)
✈ Smarter sams
✈ FOX missile trainer
✈ Custom version of ZEUS (the same one from TTI - TY deadly for letting me use it)
✈ CTDL script
I tried to make both versions the most "performance friendly" possible, it only spawns something if a previous group got totally wiped out.
Any suggestion would be appreciated, I've worked on this one for quite some time privately for my squadron and today i decided to make a public version...
Hope you guys have fun in it.-
EDIT: if u wanna add some MOD planes, just copy any client group and change the plane for the one you want, my script recognizes the "dingbat font" (the little plane in front of each client group name) to add it to the set of clients planes ready for tasking...
Also, please check the forum post for some more details: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4072863#post4072863
★ CHANGELOG VER 1.1
- Removed A4 MOD requirement
- listed more stuff / functions / scripts included that i forgot to mention since release 1.0
★ CHANGELOG VER 1.2
- Minor Fixes
★ CHANGELOG VER 1.3
- Toned down A2G patrols
★ CHANGELOG VER 1.4
- Changed JTAC designation system, moved to the MOOSE version one, check JTAC radio menu and try the new designation options.
- JTACS will auto-lase highest threats first (only lase, for 'combo' designation request it on the radio menu)
- Moved to a more performance friendly version of the A2A caps dispatchers, highly experimental, created by Nolove fr om moose, ty buddy!
- Added F15C and F16 to the pool list of allied A2A ready units
- Added Tornado and F-5E-3 to the pool list of enemy A2A ready units
- Added F16 to the pool list of allied A2G (BAI) ready units
- Changed weather to Static
- Fixed vulnerable JTAC units
- Added ZEUS SAM spawns to the smart SAM system too (now they are evasive too!)
- Cleaned carrier decks to avoid MP issues.
★ CHANGELOG VER 1.5
- Updated MOOSE
- Updated @nolove's scripts
- Added F16 client group
- A2G tasks will be auto assigned for each client.
★ CHANGELOG VER 1.6
- Removed Air to Ground tasking for humans (less menus, no spam msgs, more FPS)
- Now ground threats are marked on F10 map with a simple map marker:
✔ Map Markers can be deleted manually
✔ Map Markers can be used by Jester to create new waypoints
- Removed air to ground dispatching module from the runtime, the strikes groups are still present, but i let 'em do what they want
- Reduced clouds density (more fps?? who knows...)
★ CHANGELOG VER 1.6b
- Data-link wasn't working - TY @Scotch from Moose discord for the good catch.
- Since it's a training mission i revealed all units on the F10 Map (feedback about this option would be rly appreciated)
★ CHANGELOG VER 1.6c (Sry for 2 updates in a day... no more for at least a week)
- To avoid issues with DCS modules... added 3 Waypoints for all planes:
✔ WP1 = Bullseye
✔ WP2 = AO / Editable WPT (F16C TGP)
✔ WP3 = Landing / Home
★ CHANGELOG VER 1.7
- Added ability to mute radio chatter for A2G or A2A kills
- Added a moving safe zone radius of 1000 meters around the tanker, you are safe from missiles while taking fuel now
- Changed Tanker type to KC-135 so the new F-16C can AR -properly-
- Restored audio alerts when a missile is fired against you
- Removed hot starting units fr om Stennis deck (AWACS)
- Expanded the spawns strike templates fr om 4 to 11 for the sake of target diversity
- Expanded the SAM systems, added HAWK, SA11, SA10, Buk
- Implemented -finally- a system to give tasks to players using not detection at all (thanks to pikes for sharing his script long time ago)
- Due to the change above, the spawned groups are fixed, 3 of each task (NAVAL, STRIKE, SEAD)
- Overall, performance has increased a little - again -
★ CHANGELOG VER 1.7a
- ¿FIXED? a spawning error on the spawn scheduler function...