WELCOME TO LION'S HAMMER!
You mission is to fly a low level, high speed attack mission against a Russian command and control bunker.
Update 2.61 February 2, 2018
1. Updated location of primary target slightly
2. Changed location of <redacted> to change challenge
Update 2.6 January 31, 2018
1. Mission updated to work with the new DCS World Version 2.5 (parking spots, etc)
2. Laser Code on target changed to 1688
3. Some triggers modified to enhance game play.
4. Some mission text changed in game.
** REMAIN AT ULTRA LOW LEVEL AFTER WAYPOINT 3 TO AVOID ALERTING THE ENEMY AIR DEFENCES **
Threats: ZEUS AAA located within half a mile of the target area. SA-8 indications have been noted but we do not have an exact location for these. MiG interceptor activity may be expected.
When ready, check in with your wingman via the Radio Menu / F10 option. This is critical to get the game triggers working.
We have an asset on the ground who will be laser designating the target. If you'd like to take advantage of this, set your laser spot tracker code to 1688.
1. DEPARTURE from SENAKI
2. EN ROUTE
3. DAM (DESCEND BELOW 400AGL)
5. TURN POINT
6. INITIAL POINT
9. TURN FOR HOME
10. 3 MILE INITIAL RWY 27
IMPORTANT MISSION INFORMATION
YOU MUST DO THE FOLLOWING TO GET THE MISSION TO WORK CORRECTLY
1. CHECK IN WITH YOUR WINGMAN ON GROUND USING RADIO MENU F10 OPTION
2. AFTER CHECKING IN, ALL ATC AND AWACS COMMS WILL HAPPEN AUTOMATICALY. YOU DO NOT NEED TO TRIGGER ANY FURTHER RADIO ACTIONS
3. THERE IS A GROUND JTAC NEAR THE TARGET AREA THAT WILL LASE THE TARGET (ACTUALLY, AN INFANTRY TARGET THAT'S LOCATED ONTOP OF THE BUNKER. CHANGE YOUR LST CODE TO 1111 IF YOU WANT THIS FEATURE TO WORK.
4. YOU MUST FLY THE LEFT HAND BREAK TO RUNWAY 27 AT SENAKI IN ORDER FOR MISSION TO WORK.