- Full and complete English cockpit translation
- IAS Airspeed Gauge reads in KIAS w/ color coded markers
** THIS MOD IS JSGME COMPATIBLE **
** THIS MOD IS DCS 1.5/2.0 COMPATIBLE **
** SELECT 'DEFAULT' COCKPIT IN OPTIONS -> SPECIAL TAB WITH THIS MOD **
V1.0 - Full English translation, IAS gauge readout in KIAS
V1.1 - Added metric IAS option, re-textured gunsight block w/ photo of German
actress Marlene Deitrich (famous for "The Blue Angel"), fixed Engine Starter cover
V1.2 - Replaced original cockpit "stencilled" text & fixed labels on fuel selector lever
v1.3 - Overhauled for DCS 1.5 Live Release compatibility & re-released. Fixed previously known issue where gunfire damaged glass textures
were missing, tested & fully functional.Translated new airspeed & compass placards found in the upd ated 1.5 cockpit. Added color-coded markers for landing tailwheel unlock safe speed, takeoff tailwheel unlock safe speed, touchdown speed, final approach speed, safe flaps/gear down (traffic pattern) speed
v1.3.1 - Fixed aft canopy jettison warning sign w/ original legacy version texture from 1.0
v1.3.2 - Added alpha channel to altimeter set pressure window ring. Can finally see this instrument window illuminated at night by cockpit lighting and se t your baro alt pressure at night/dark conditions. YAY
WHAT IS THIS MADNESS
I felt that the current Fw-190D English Cockpit mods which were available did not...
do the aircraft justice, as many existing translations were quite poor. As such I've
gone through the entire cockpit and translated absolutely everything.
- Airspeed reads in Knots Indicated by default with this mod; if you want a metric version, shoot me an email, I'll make you one.
- Would you like someone other than famous German actress Marlene Deitrich taped up to your gunsight block? Your wife/kids etc? Email me,
I'll make it customized for you. No guarantees on fast delivery times though....
- Altimeter simply CANNOT be converted to read in feet, no matter how you cut it.
Sorry, I tried, I really did. I also got really drunk and fell out of my chair at one point too, but that's another story.
- Gunsight block "wingspan sheet" was removed because... well, 99.9% of those aircraft don't exist in DCS. And they likely never will,
so... enjoy Marlene Deitrich, celebrated German actress of ye olde days.
I've been banned from DCS Forums; if you find any errors in this mod, have an issue,
a question, want something added, or need a hug, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org