DCS crashes and don't work
Some IMPORTANT notes !
1. Your PC have to meet minimum or recommended system requirements:
Minimum system requirements (LOW graphics settings):
OS 64-bit Windows 7/8/10; DirectX11; CPU: Intel Core i3 at 2.8 GHz or AMD FX; RAM: 8 GB (16 GB for heavy missions); Free hard disk space: 60 GB; Discrete video card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 / AMD R9 280X or better; requires internet activation.
Recommended system requirements (HIGH graphics settings):
OS 64-bit Windows 8/10; DirectX11; CPU: Core i5+ at 3+ GHz or AMD FX / Ryzen; RAM: 16 GB (32 GB for heavy missions); Free hard disk space: 120 GB on Solid State Drive (SSD); Discrete video card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 / AMD Radeon RX VEGA 56 with 8GB VRAM or better; Joystick; requires internet activation.
Recommended VR systems requirements (VR graphics settings):
OS 64-bit Windows 8/10; DirectX11; CPU: Core i5+ at 3+ GHz or AMD FX / Ryzen; RAM: 16 GB (32 GB for heavy missions); Free hard disk space: 120 GB on Solid State Drive (SSD); Discrete video card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 / AMD Radeon RX VEGA 64 or better; Joystick; requires internet activation.
2. Integrated video cards from Intel are not supported.
3. Drivers for Video and Sound devices should be Updated from manufactures website
DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer (DXwebsetup)
4. If you need to completely remove AMD / NVIDIA drivers from PC please use DDU.
Display Driver Uninstaller DDU - is a driver removal utility that can help you completely uninstall AMD/NVIDIA graphics card drivers and packages from your system, without leaving leftovers behind (including registry keys, folders and files, driver store).
5. How to use sfc /scannow - it will inspect and repair all of the important Windows files on your computer, including Windows DLL files.
a) open Command Prompt as an administrator
b) type the following command: sfc /scannow and then press Enter
c) system File Checker will now verify the integrity of every protected operating system file on your computer
find more information on the website www.lifewire.com
also you always can google it for other information
6. It's important to set the Windows page file to a system managed size or a custom size to 16 - 32 GB or more