Labels mod for VR - reduce on screen text
Reduce the on screen detail of ground, air and naval units and also weapons. . = Ground * = Air % = Naval ^ = Weapons.
Simply copy the 'View' folder to your Config dir in your saved games folder for DCS....
A simple JSGME Ready mod that changes the information displayed with Labels turned on as to not feel too "Gamey" or "Cheaty" for those of you who would still like to use Labels anyway.
With a simple change in some text on the Labels.lua I have managed to change the In-Game Labels to be indiscriminate ...
Rework of the labels of the Cockpit for better reading specially in VR.
Update: Added Several Warning Lights.
Added the Front Pilot Landing/Takeoff Checklist, and Buttons on Rio Radar panel.
Fixed Integrity Check error on multiplayer servers. Instructions inside ...
This mod provides the following features:
• 3 level of instantaneous zoom with a kind of binocular view look (that can be disabled)
• Label masking by cockpit frame
• Lightening of cockpit colors
• use of build in DCS VR zoom without parallel projection for Pimax 5k+/8k
• copy/paste of radio messages and F10 map coordinates to easier JTAC coordinates conversion (see forum link below for more informations)
• mirror sun glare (too high and not synchronized for each eye) can be disabled
Маркера улучшающие видимость
Маркера улучшающие видимость (см пример).
Свои и противники одного цвета.
Протестированно на 1920-1080 27-32 дюйма.
DCS: World 2.5
Freeware - Free version, Unlimited distribution