08 October 2021
Dear Fighter Pilots, Partners and Friends,
Today we unveil DCS: AH-64D for pre-order. Watch the video. We hope you will be impressed as our team has been working diligently to bring you the most realistic AH-64D simulation. Check out the feature list.
Developed internally by Eagle Dynamics, DCS: AH-64D offers a superb multi-crew experience combined with an impressive set of sensors and weapons. Significant improvements to our helicopter AI algorithms and an enhanced command interface to communicate with your AI co-pilot will be available from Early Access later this year.
DCS: AH-64D will provide customers with exceptional helicopter operations immersion, particularly true when played in VR. We are truly excited and look towards bringing you this incredible weapon system in the nearest future.
We look forward to your detailed feedback.
Thank you for your passion and support.
Eagle Dynamics Team
Our AH-64D has served as the backbone of the U.S. Army attack helicopter force for decades and it is a dominant force on today’s battlefield. Based on the AH-64A, the “Delta” is a tandem-crewed helicopter with the pilot in the back seat and the co-pilot/gunner (CP/G) in the front. Armed with a 30mm chain gun under the nose, and Hellfire missiles and 2.75” rockets on the stub wings, the AH-64D proved its mettle in Iraq and Afghanistan against a wide array of threats.
Later in development, our AH-64D will also be equipped with the Fire Control Radar (FCR) that will enable it to detect, classify, track, and engage both air and surface targets with radar-guided Hellfire missiles.
Early Access features of DCS: AH-64D
- Professional flight dynamics and engine modelling with high precision characteristics of the real aircraft in all ranges of altitude, temperature and speeds for different weights and flight configurations
- Two 6DOF highly detailed cockpits and external model
- Fully clickable cockpits with mouse interactive control
- Multi-crew. A second crew member can be another player or the "George" AI
- Detailed modeling of the entire electrical, fuel, hydraulic, pneumatic, fire protection, SCAS, hold modes, and radio systems
- Full modeling of armament and weapons systems with ability to use 30mm chain gun, 2.75” rockets, and AGM-114K Hellfire anti tank guided missiles in Direct, Low, and High modes
- External fuel tanks
- IHADSS, MPNVS, and MTADS/TEDAC systems and sensors
- Linear Motion Compensator (LMC)
- Tactical Situation Display (TSD) with moving map
- Defensive systems that include the Common Missile Warning System, chaff and flare dispensers, and radar warning receiver
- U.S. Army and Other Paint Schemes
- Night Vision Goggles
- Search Light
- Early Access Manual
- Training Missions
At final release:
- Fire Control Radar (FCR) and Radio Interferometer (RFI)
- Addition of the AGM-114L Radar-Guided Hellfire
- Data Link System to share and assign targets between flight members
- TADS Multi-Target Tracker (MTT)
- Laser Warning System
- Radar Jammer
- Anti-Ice System
- Advanced Damage Modeling
- Additional liveries and livery template
- Full English (full list of languages is TBD)
- Campaign by Eagle Dynamics
Available for limited time only at $55.99
The AGM-114K Hellfire Missile is a Semi-Active Laser (SAL) guided missile, and it will be the principle precision strike weapon for our AH-64D at early access release. The Hellfire is guided by laser energy reflected off targets and it has a tandem shaped-charge high explosive anti-tank (HEAT) warhead for both armored and unarmored targets.
Both systems above are currently In Development with an expected delivery of Q4.
Watch DCS: AH-64D Hellfire Sneak Peak.
Thank you again for your passion and support,
Eagle Dynamics Team