DCS 188.8.131.5213 update is now available
> DCS 184.108.40.20613 update is now available
- Adjusted the Module Manager such that, when logged in, the Module Manager will now display the user’s login-name.
- Fixed radars in track mode not being visible on Radar Warning Receivers (RWR).
- The search/acquisition mode for the S-300 tracking/engagement radar (Flap Lid) has been removed.
- Fixed missing search radar indications for the SA-6, SA-11, and I-Hawk.
- DCS: A-10C Warthog
- Replaced corrupted voice over files (Russian voice-over in A-10C training).
DCS: Combined Arms
- The full rearming after activating autopilot after a gunshot is fixed.
- Fixed incorrect machine gun ammo displaying after switching on autopilot for a client.
- Fixed binocular view when using a two-monitor configuration.
DCS: Black Shark 2
- Spanish localization: Missing textures for Ka-50 in some missions has been fixed.
DCS: P-51D Mustang
- Corrected in-cockpit sound glitches.
- The mirror can now be closed after deploying with a mouse click.
- ATC in radio menu is fixed for the P-51D.
Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3
- Corrected S-25 rockets remaining in payload after salvo launch.
- Standby compass back lighting is now working.
DCS: UH-1H Huey
- Increased UH-1H durability after a hard landing (lowered explosion threshold).
- The spontaneous yaw "jerks" has been fixed.
- Added the most recent version of Flight Manual.
- Added functional ground crew to the FARP for a UH-1.
© 1991-2019, The Fighter Collection & Eagle Dynamics, Inc.