This is a helicopter oriented multiplayer mini campaign comprised of 6 missions, up to 10 player slots, designed to be run by a host/game master (refer to additional readme in resources folder), inspired by the Soviet Afghan War. This campaign has only been sparsely playtested.
Also included are a few powerpoints specific to Hind operations in mountainous terrain and multicrew CRM notes.
Missions are independent and unrelated chronologically. They may be completed in any sequence with no effect on subsequent missions. However, missions are designed according to the order below with increasing complexity and difficulty. Dependencies also listed below.
Training (Persian Gulf, Mi-24P/Mi-8MTV2)
1. Lashgar Gah raid (Syria, Mi-24P/Mi-8MTV2)
2. Herat bombing (Persian Gulf, Su-25/MiG-21BiS)
3. Kunar mountain resupply (Syria, Mi-24P/Mi-8MTV2)
4. Convoy escort (Syria, Mi-24P/Mi-8MTV2/Combined Arms)
5. Bagram security (Persian Gulf, Mi-24P/Mi-8MTV2/MiG-21BiS/Su-25)