Recently, I wrote an app to extract all key text (hint, input, options, quickstart miz name, module introduction, weapons in coremods etc), and generate the po file for localizations.
Now, program is upgraded to GUI version
1. To translate, you need poedit to open po file
2. after translation, compile to po to mo file, and move it to 'XXX/l10n/LC/LC_MESSAGES/' and rename it 'messages.mo'. Replace /LC/ by any locale (en, ru, de, fr, es, cn, it, cs), e.g. xxx/l10n/ru/LC_MESSAGES/
3. guarantee that the locale in Config/lang.cfg is same as LC of the path.
1. extract all desired text (for localization) and build po file [open by poedit.exe]
2. update existing po files without deleting already translated entries
3. select desired entries that you want to include in po file
4. error log