I am pleased to offer an early look at the first mission of Operation Cerberus North by Ground Pounder Sims, an in development campaign for the F/A-18C Hornet and Syria map.
Following on from the events of A-10 campaign ‘Operation Persian Freedom’, Operation Cerberus North will pit RAF exchange pilot David ‘Steep’ Hill and his new VMFA-232 squadron mates into a deep and immersive campaign set in Syria and the surrounding area. OCN offers an incredibly detailed and immersive scenario, based on months of research and fully utilises the potential of the Syria map to bring to life the tensions and complexities of the region as well as telling a thrilling and engaging story.
Features of this deep and realistic Syrian campaign will include;
- Thrilling story that unfolds in detail over the course of the campaign.
- 18 planned mission to push your abilities to operate the F/A-18 in all mission sets.
- Extensive documentation and briefings, including a 92 page scenario ‘intelligence briefing’ and 26 pages of SPINS.
- Detailed deployment of forces around the map, including populated military bases, airfields, militarized Golan Heights and even refugee camps.
- Comprehensive air defence system, including the ‘Damascus MEZ’.
- Detailed Incirlik air base featuring a comprehensive custom ATC system.
- Customised JTAC system to allow more bespoke scenarios and attack control.
- Fully voice acted with several thousand lines of dialogue planned for the final campaign.
Please find the campaign documents and mission 1 briefing documents here:
Teaser Trailer for the campaign:
Join Steep and the Red Devils in late 2021 - Q1 2022 (all being well!).
Operation Persian Freedom for the A-10C and A-10CII available here:
Forum Page: https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/268102-fa-18c-operation-cerberus-north-by-ground-pounder-sims/
*** PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS A BETA VERSION AND BOTH MISSION AND DOCUMENTATION ARE AWAITING FINAL UPDATE AND TESTING FOR CHANGES FROM THE 2.7 UPDATE.