VF-41 Black Ace's first F-14 Tomcat after transitioning from the F-4 Phantom, Bureau Number 160379, on the USS Nimitz's Mediterranean Cruise of 1977 to 1978.
- Livery of VF-41's first CAG F-14 Tomcat, Bureau Number 160379
- Custom AIM-7F Livery, in a bright white with golden-yellow & black stripes, intended to imitate a more time accurate AIM-7E
- Custom AIM-54A Livery, intended to imitate a more period accurate AIM-54 Phoenix
- Custom helmets which are as close to VF-41's helmets in the 77-78 Cruise, design fitted onto the HGU-33 as we do not have an APH-6
- Modified Roughmets to more closely represent the glossy finish, anti-glare stripe in front of the canopy, and various reflective Aluminum Corogard surfaces(thanks to Shmoo42 for helping make it not look like bare reflective polygons)
- Modified Normals of the vertical stabilizers, to more accurately represent the leading edges' shape(thanks again to Shmoo42 for vastly improving on my initial attempts)
Link to the rest of the VF-41 aircraft of the 1977-78 cruise is here:
NOTE: The package will not display correctly without the CAG aircraft, as the rest of the liveries pull from the CAG to reduce file size.
If anything issues are found, such as texture misalignments or color differences, please do let me know. Feedback is accepted, let me know in the comments or via DM through Discord at "八重樱#0151"