Livery recreation of FA-87 rocking the amazing Anniversary scheme to celebrate the 75th 'Birthday' of the Belgian Air Force!
This livery is a highly accurate recreation of this cool scheme, with detailed weathering and tons of little details.
!! Due to the filesize being over 300mb you will have to download a .pdf here with a link to the file, sorry for the extra step ;) !!
This design was made by Nicholas Deboeck and recreated down to the rivets by me.
In this livery you will find the Reinforcement plates found on BAF jets, my all new nozzle textures to make it resemble a PW engine more and photo-real weathering.
The skin is a collaboration between myself and "Wolfthrower" who did an incredible job on creating every stencil, down to the panel numbers for we which we had more than 4 months of research, material gathering and asset creation.
The exchange of ideas and expertise helped this project to achieve the highest level of quality we can provide for a viper skin.
This skin features:
*Accurate representation of the Tigerscheme with custom roughmets
* ALL BAF Reinforcement or Stiffener plates, added into the Normal maps
*Photo-accurate weathering of FA-87, with highly detailed roughmets, giving it the typical Viper shine.
* Added missing panels all across the aircraft, most notably between the ventral fins.
* Custom PW-like nozzle with normal maps
* Custom normal map for a more worn look
* completely redone external cockpit texture
* over 120 Vector decals and labels correctly placed in their real life locations.
* 521 panel number labels. individually placed in their correct real life places.
* glare shield labels and bolts placed in their real life locations. matching roughmet's and newly created normal map.
*New ejection seat texture
*Custom fuel tanks and Pylons
*Little easter eggs ;)
*Manual with detailed instructions, special thanks and changelog