Due to a technical problem, updated campaign files didn't make it into the repository. Here, you can download working version of Mission 8, as well as find information on how to edit campaign logbook to advance the campaign after missions 13 and 14.
Please download the attached mission 8 file and replace it in your campaign folder (usually: X:\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\campaigns\FA-18C Raven One).
Also, due to errors in flag numbers, campaign will not advance after completing M13 (giving you 50 points no matter what you do) and M14 (it will roll back to M13).
Here is how you can fix the progress manually after completing each mission:
1. Find your logbook (C:\Users\User_Name\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\MissionEditor) file.
2. Open it with text editor (I'd strongly suggest to use Notepad ++ (https://notepad-plus-plus.org/downloads/
3. Make the backup of the Logbook
4. Scroll down to Raven One campaign entry.
5. Under ["fileList"] find the highest bracketed number - this is where you have to make your edit to progress
6. Change mission name under ["mission"] to "R1 M14.miz", or "R1 M15.miz", depending where do you want to progress to. You may want to also change the result of the previous mission to 100 (it will be something low, so it's better to fix your score).
7. Save and close - you should be good to go.
In case of trouble, contact me via any of the channels listed on my website: https://www.baltic-dragon.net/
Sorry for all the problems and hope it helps until full patch arrives on Sept 16!