F-14A(B) Bureau Number 159434, VF-143 Pukin’ Dogs circa Early 1976.
- AE 100 VF-143 Pukin’ Dogs livery + Old AIM-54 Phoenix texture.
- Text file with link to the first 5 Tomcats to be assigned to VF-143 Pukin’ Dogs in 1975 and 1976.
F-14A 80-GR BuNo 159434: AE 100, the second Tomcat to be delivered to VF-143 Pukin’ Dogs, initially being a VF-124 Gunfighters bird prior to its transfer to VF-143 in March of 1975 as AJ 100. Tail code changed to AE, and the airframe would be transferred to VF-101 Grim Reapers in April of 1977, returning to VF-143 in May of 1978 as AG 100 between October of 1978 to September of 1979. Aircraft returned to VF-101 for a second time in January of 1980 before going to VF-11 Red Rippers in March of 1981 as AC 110 between July of 1981 to September of 1984. In March of 1986, 159434 for a third time instance went to VF-101 in 1986 as AD 137 before it was sent to AMARC in November of 1991.
This .rar file only includes an F-14A Tomcat livery of VF-143 Pukin’ Dogs(AE 100) and a text file of the rest of the pack on a Mediafire download page.
Separate package includes:
Included in pack:
- F-14A 80-GR BuNo 159430: AE 101, the first Tomcat to be delivered to VF-143 Pukin’ Dogs, initially AJ 101 before the tail code changed to AE in August of 1975. The airframe would remain as AE 101 until November of 1976 where it changed to AE 112, and then to AG 112 after September of 1977. 159430 would be written off on October 5th 1978 as it crashed into the sea while operating off the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower.
- F-14A 80-GR BuNo 159438: AE 102, the fourth Tomcat delivered to VF-143 Pukin’ Dogs, originally AJ 102 which would then change to AE 101 from September of 1977 to January of 1978, renumbered to AG 111 from October of 1978 to September of 1979. The aircraft then transferred to VF-11 in February of 1981 as AC 111, followed by a move to VF-101 in January of 1982, and then back to VF-11 in May of 1982 as AC 111 for the next 2 years. Number and tail code changed to AE 101 in March of 1985 and then AE 100 in April of the same year before another transfer to VF-101 in March of 1986. Aircraft went to VF-102 Diamondbacks in October of 1986 to December of 1988 as AB 111 before another return to VF-101 in February of 1989 before being registered at AMARC in March of 1992.
- F-14A 80-GR BuNo 159435: AE 103, the third Tomcat delivered to VF-143, also initially with the tail code of AJ. This aircraft was among the first VF-143 aircraft to be sent to TOPGUN for training, which the crew were rather successful having obtained 10 kill marks; 5 A-4 Skyhawks and 5 F-5 Tiger IIs. The aircraft was renumbered to AG 110 in January of 1981, AG 116 in May of 1981, and then AG 105 in April of 1982 before a transfer to VF-14 Tophatters in August of 1983. The airframe in VF-14 would start off as AE 105 in September of 1984, AC 105 between April of 1985 to June 1986, and AC 106 around March of 1987 before a quick transfer to VF-41 Black Aces in February 1988 as AJ 106. In November of 1988, the aircraft was sent to VF-101 before going to AMARC in October of 1991.
- F-14A 80-GR BuNo 159441: AE 104, fifth Tomcat delivered to VF-143, holding AE 104 between August of 1975 till January of 1978 before it was changed to AG 110 around Jun and September of 1979 and then to AG 117 between September of 1980 to April of 1982. The airframe was transferred over to VF-32 Swordsmen in April of 1983 as AE 204, which then changed to AE 202 in September 1983 before being sent to VF-32 Tomcatters as AC 207, which was followed by a return to VF-32 in June of 1984 as AC 202. It would be last recorded as AC 203 as it crashed into the sea on March 25th 1988 from a Cold Cat launch(insufficient steam pressure in the catapult).
- F-14A 80-GR BuNo 159444: AE 105, sixth Tomcat delivered to VF-143, which held the number of AE 105 until September or October of 1976 before being sent to VF-101, only to return to 143 in June of 1978 as AG 102. The airframe was then transferred to VF-32 in March of 1983 as AE 200, changing to AE-203 in September of 1983, and then AC 203 between April of 1985 and March of 1987 before going back to VF-101 in 1988. 159444 then moved to VF-14in September of 1988 as AC 104, then to AC 115 before being sent to AMARC on March 31st of 1992.
BuNo History Source: CVW: US NAVY CARRIER AIR WING AIRCRAFT 1975 TO 2015 VOLUME ONE
1. Unzip file
2.a.(Standalone Version) Extract the folder to:
Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\CoreMods\aircraft\F14\Liveries\f-14b
2.b. (Steam Version) Extract the folder to:
Program Files(x64 or x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DCS World\CoreMods\aircraft\F14\Liveries\f-14b
Additional Assets used(not my own work):
- Roughmet & normal textures(credit to PorcoRosso86)
If anything issues are found, such as texture misalignments or color differences, please do let me know. Feedback is accepted, let me know in the comments or via DM through Discord at "八重樱#0151"