Intuitive X-56 H.O.T.A.S. Bindings for the A-10C Warthog Real Flight Mode.
NOTE: This is my first DCS upload, please assist if things are missing, I will correct that.
1. Limited the reliance on modifiers to decrease confusion.
2. Axis Bands to increase usability for various axis.
3. Mode Selector inherits LAAP Modes.
4. Implemented Default Keybinds.
1. C Stick is banded to mimic the Warthog CMS Switch.
2. The Trim hat has modifications for Take Off / Yaw Left / Yaw Right / Reset Trim.
3. H.O.T.A.S. TMS hat has modifications for Views, which can be removed with TrackIR.
4. The Weapon Release button has a modification for Centering the pilot's view.
1. Independent throttle control.
2. RTY 2 is banded for H.O.T.A.S. Boat Switch Forward / Center / Aft.
3. RTY 3 is banded for H.O.T.A.S. Pink Switch Forward / Center / Aft.
4. RTY 4 is banded for Lights Off / Taxi Lights On / Landing Lights On.
5. Mode Selector sets LAAP Mode for PATH / Alt HDG / Bank.
6. SLD quickly EJECTS the pilot by executing CTRL + E x3.
- x56 Bindings Reference PDF
- x56 Profile
- DCS Diff Files
- DCS Generated HTML Files
1. Unzip X-56 A-10C Warthog Profile.zip
2. Copy DCS-A10C.pr0 from the `X-56 Profile` folder to `C:\Users\Public\Documents\Logitech\X56`.
3. Copy x56 HOTAS Stick.diff.lua and x56 HOTAS Throttle.diff.lua from the `DCS Diff Files` to `C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input\A-10C\joystick`
4. Within DCS load the newly copied profiles for the A-10C Real.