A recreation of the Israeli Air Force F16C single seat Barak from the 117 Squadron with the "Barak 2020" avionics upgrade markings.
the squadron will be closed in october this year ( 2020) after 67 years of service, during which it participated in all of Israel's campaigns, and accumulated a count of 121.5 enemy kills - including the first kill with an F16A and the first kill of a Mig23. the squadron also participated in the strike of the osirak nuclear reactor in iraq in 1981.
[ Updated 28/05/2020 ] - Tail and intake numbers are now dynamic, also includes a second skin with a static number and numbered fuel tanks.
hey folks, skin is updated (details below).
now includes dynamic tail and intake numbers.
- bort numbers bug is now gone.
- implemented elements from official f16 template made by ED, lines and rivets are now the way they should be.
- changed metallic maps and added elements that were missing.
- changed roughness maps.
-added decals across all parts.
- made some decals smaller and moved the gun safing pin, epu safing and other various decals to their correct position.
- changed colors of the scheme for better representation of the federal standard colors of the IAF scheme ( its a mix between the old and new colors for more visual appeal in dcs light system).
- added dirt, grime and grease wear and tear.
- changed color of the right cheek station of the tgp to the IAF light grey color.
- changed color of the center line station to the IAF light grey color.
- changed fuel tanks labels to hebrew and added grime and dirt.
- created and added better and high def decals for the fuel tank valves, changed roughness maps.
- fuel tanks now have the plane number on the back and fuel tank number on front. ( because it uses the same map for both tanks there will be duplication).
- added plane numbers and pylon number for all pylons and rails.
- missile rails now have "Netz" or "barak" designation and detail plate for each version.
- pylons and rails also painted in lighter grey color, fuel tank pylons now have yellow color for the back part.
- pilot now have israeli shoulder ranks.
- pilot now have IAF name tags and wings patch.
- pilot's patches now have their own custom normal maps.
- overall texture fixes.
- tail and intake numbers are now dynamic.
----------How to use------------
place the two folders in your C:\Users\*User Name*\Saved Games\DCS\Liveries\F-16C_50
you'll need to create the "F-16C_50" folder if its not there.
i do not give permission to use or modify this skin or parts of it in the creation of other skins.
you wanna do that ?, send me a pm in the forums.
hope you'll like it :)