Missions are slow paced and easy. There's no threats from enemy planes and SAM sites are positioned on a remote areas (no Manpads).
Copy unziped *.miz files into: c:\users\<your users>\saved games\dcs\missions\
Every map contains:
- stationery trucks with groups of infantry,
- various armored vehicles with weapons hold and auto JTAC,
- various armored and AAA vehicles with weapons free,
- nine line practice with two stationery T-55 tanks,
- moving or stationery ships,
- orbiting cargo planes,
- SAM site with SA-19, SA-8, SA-15, SA-3.
For your disposal are:
- tankers (ARCO is orbiting on a longer track),
- STENNIS and TARAWA.
The needed COMMs are stored.
Beside F-16C you can use: AV-8B, A-10C, F-14B, F-15C, F-18C, C-101CC
JTAC auto lasing script by: <a class="txttohtmllink" href="https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-JTACAutoLaze
ver. 1.1 - blue ships on Normandy set to "weapons hold"
ver. 1.0 - release