Replaced RAZBAM AV-8B N/A HUD and MPCD textures to give them more realistic colors, transparency and reflections compared with default ones.
*More transparant HUD glass with green coating reflection
*More reflective HUD lens with green coating reflection
*More reflective MPCD screens with blue/purple coating
1. Backup your AV8B folder in case you want restore or failed MP integrity check.
2. Copy 'Mods' folder to your DCS main folder and replace 15 files.
Including 8 lua files.
(Temporarily fix AV8B MPCD screen reflection bug: "https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=231383
Backup of the 8 default lua files were also provided in this folder in case you need to restore.
And 7 cockpit texture files.
3. Fly and enjoy
Changelog of V1.1：
1. Added VRST menu .lua file fix of MPCD reflection.
Special thanks to 'Shadow_1stVFW', who found out my Omissions.
2. Modified reflection of HUD lens and ENG. IND. Panel.
3. Slightly increased transparency of HUD.