Want to test out the new HARMs in a combat environment?<
Another mission from my in-development Hornet campaign. Been playable for a while but now that the HARMs are out it's now fully complete. Complete with voice overs CASE III recoveries.
Get 2 player COOP version here- https://drive.google.com/open?id=16X_4vNzBNc5rLJ-1gRFPy8PZrmqXkNhN
Your task tonight is simple. Put enemy SAM radars out of commission. Your flight will be loaded with AGM-88 HARMs and you will target enemy SAM sites within the vicinity of Khasab. Your flight's mission is as follows:
PONTIAC 1 MISSION-
0.Takeoff- Takeoff from the Stennis.
1. Carrier Outbound- Departure waypoint.
2. Fence- Arm point. Be sure to be at a high altitude for best missile performance.
3. IP- Run-in point for attacks. Missiles work best at higher altitudes.
4. Bulls- A2A bullseye located in Khasab. Engage enemy SAM radars in this area. (You must destroy a decent number of radars to complete the mission.) Report to GCI once you're done and need to RTB. (Radio F10 Menu).
6. Contact Mother- Contact mothership at this point to receive CASE III approach instructions. Will receive Marshal stack alt. CASE III information is being relayed on 243.0 AM (Guard).
7.- Land on the Stennis. (Mission Complete)
Pontiac 1 Flight COMMs- 305.0 AM
GCI COMMs- 254.0 AM
Stennis- 127.5 AM
Tanker Shell- 251.0 AM
Guard CASE III info- 243.0 AM
Tanker Shell- 4X
Stennis ICLS- chnl 3