In this F/A-18C Hornet overhaul by Echo One Niner; external sounds have been replaced with our own professional recordings of real F/A-18C Hornets! This includes everything from idle, to afterburner. Hear and FEEL the raw power of the two General Electric F404 turbofans. The select few audio files that were not directly replaced have been tweaked to some extent. This was heavily developed in F3/F11 view modes.
Update Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwv9qX6kQT4
Donations appreciated! https://tinyurl.com/e19-donations
- Howling siren effect in F2 view.
- Whisking effect in F2/F3 view should no longer be audible.
NEW / TWEAKS:
- Replaced "around" sample with cleaned up, more audible version.
- Added a couple samples to some sources, plays randomly in list mode (dynamic).
- Tweaks and adjustments to several other sound-sets.
- Bumped up gain on most samples for extra punch.
- Adjusted Distant_Flyby_S - it was creating a distracting "whisking" sound while in F2/F3. This has been largely reduced.
- Tweaked a few samples' EQ
- Adjusted some samples' gain structure
NOTE: This mod was developed with the F3 / F11 views in mind, to reproduce how a real Hornet sounds from the ground.