Simple replacement for the clickabledata.lua file, which fixes the wrong right/left mouse click behaviour in knobs and switches.
Has been tested with version 1.5.8 (184.108.40.20665.407), and 2.1.1 (220.127.116.1162.287).
Thread in forums: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=181284
In DCS, the left/right mouse click behaviour is normally defined once for all aircraft, to make it easier and avoid confusion from one cockpit to the next. Unfortunately the TF-51D has some switches that don't act normally.
Select the file that corresponds to your version, either in DCS1.5.7 or DCS2.1.1 directory of the downloaded archive.
The clickabledata.lua file to replace is located there, under your DCS installation directory:
To restore the original file, simply use the clickabledata.orig.lua of the archive (rename it to clickabledata.lua, put it in the directory above).
- Wing Position Lights Bright/Off/Dim
- Tail Position Lights Bright/Off/Dim
- Red Recognition Light Key/Off/Steady
- Green Recognition Light Key/Off/Steady
- Amber Recognition Light Key/Off/Steady
- IFF TIME/OFF/ON
- Left Bomb Arm/Chemical (not functional)
- Right Bomb Arm/Chemical (not functional)