ThrustMaster Hotas Cougar Profile for DCS P-51D Mustang.
Profile tested with DCS World 1.5; driver Thrustmaster 2007_HCO_Vista_64_RC1; Foxy 4.2
After downloading the Profile into the Cougar memory, make sure that on the Cougar Control Panel the mode "Button & Axis emulation" is ON (green).
Where to put the Files:
Put the four files of this Profile, on the folder Program Files (x86)\HOTAS\Files.
This Profile is designed to be used with TrackIR. It has no buttons setup for view control.
Since I dont have Rudder pedals, I've designed this profile so that the ANT rotary can be assigned as Rudder, since it's easy to control using your thumb. Assign the Axis on Option-Controls within DCS.
Special Functions of this Profile:
1) The "Dog Fight" button is not used, since I havent found a good use for it yet.
2) Press simultaneously the buttons S3, S4 and the Trigger (TG2) of the Joystick, during half a second, to initiate the Bailout sequence.
3) The Cougar has a dual contact trigger (TG1 and TG2), this Profile uses the second contact to fire the machine guns.
4) The throtle's Microstick and its T1 button, is not used on this profile.
5) The RNG rotary can be used as RPM control, Assign the Axis on Option-Controls within DCS. However, its T6 button is used to extend and retract the flaps ... press several times to select the precise amount of flaps that you want.