A Blue vs. Red armies are at all-scale war to seize control of the river on their border
The Blue and Red coalitions are going to war!
They fight over control of the strategically important river.
The first task is to cross the river with armored forces to establish a beachhead on the enemy's river-bank.
Each army has a variety of ground and air assets.
Each army's tactical commander/s have plenty to do:
- Advance your ground units towards the border
- Protect your army against enemy air raids using mobile IR and radar guided SAM units
- Hit your enemy with your artillery batteries
- Re-arm your artillery / air defenses with your logistical units
Pilots! Assist your TC with his objective by:
- Attacking enemy units (be aware so as not to hit your own units!)
- Establishing air superiority over the battlefield
The first coalition to cross the river with a few armored platoons (specified in the briefing) wins the war!
See full briefing attached (PDF)