When use existing edm model for mod test, we don't know the arg for each animated object.
Although clickabledata.lua can give the connector name and its arg, for many devices/gauges, the arg is not reachable via clickabledata.lua
Here I wrote a small app to solve this issue, and share it with the community.
Note, this can be used for guys who want to figure out the arg used by either external and cockpit models
ALSO Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable X86 is REQUIRED!
1. Can load/extract multiple edm files
2. Create txt files including applied animation arg of the model
3. Can sort the content by either arg name or arg number
4. Can save the output beside either the edm or extractor
5. Can export connectors of corresponding animated obj
v1.6 fix a bug (if not checking connector box, never ends)
v1.5 export connectors of corresponding animated objects [feature]
v1.2 support old edm files
v1.1 add sort and save localition checkbox, fix a critical bug
v1.0 fixed bugs