DCS MiG-15bis English Cockpit - METRIC
- Includes Mainstay's HD MiG-15bis Cockpit
- Includes UBoats' MiG-15bis English Translated Cockpit
** THIS MOD IS JSGME COMPATIBLE**
** THIS MOD IS DCS 1.5/2.0 COMPATIBLE**
v1.0 - Airspeed & Altitude read in [METRIC!], few gauge faces re-done for cleanliness of texture
v1.1 - Air-start warning placard re-faced, safe-speed & suggested speed markers added to IAS gauge
v1.5 - Verified compatibility for 1.5/2.0, changed folder path structure, added METRIC version
WHAT DO THE MARKERS MEAN ON THE AIRSPEED GAUGE?
- RED: Desired touchdown speed @ sea level
- YELLOW: Desired final approach speed @ sea level w/ everything out. Note if you're carrying weight, you may wanna fly a little above this marker on final.
- BLUE: Safe flaps down speed
- GREEN: Safe gear down
This is a METRIC version of my MiG-15bis Enhanced English Cockpit with METRIC airspeed & altitude gauges. Compatible with DCS 1.5/2.0, installs with JSGME, also makes your coffee for you in the morning. And pie.
I've been banned from the DCS forums; if you would like a personalized version of this cockpit w/ a photo or somesuch, or you just need a hug and a cookie, hit me up at firstname.lastname@example.org