**THIS MOD IS JSGME COMPATIBLE
**THIS MOD IS 1.5/2.0 COMPATIBLE
**SELECT 'DEFAULT COCKPIT' IN OPTIONS -> SPECIAL TAB WITH THIS MOD
v1.0 - Completed full English Translation & IAS gauge to Knots
v1.1 - Re-labeled radiator cut-out handles, fixed radiator selector
placard labeling error, created gunsight photo delete & metric IAS gauge
textures as options.
v1.2 - Fixed Part01.dds alignment changes & all texture color changes for 1.5 & 2.0 compatibility. Replaced default gunsight photo w/ WWII era German Actress Hildegard Knef.
v1.3 - Fixed radiator handle mashed labels - my bad. Added altimeter pressure set ring to alpha channel, can now read your altimeter pressure at night (yay!)
WHAT IS THIS MADNESS
This mod re-labels the entire cockpit of the Bf-109K4 in English, and replaces the airspeed gauge with a face that reads in Knots Indicated Airspeed, complete with markers for:
- Safe Gear deployment speed
- Safe Flaps deployment speed
- Suggested Final Approach Speed
- Suggested Touchdown Speed
- Airspeed reads in Knots Indicated by default with this mod; if you want a metric version, shoot me an email, I'll make you one.
- Would you like someone other than famous WWII era German actress Hildegard Knef taped up to your gunsight block? Your wife/kids etc? Email me, I'll make it customized for you. No guarantees on fast delivery times though...
- Altimeter simply CANNOT be converted to read in feet, no matter how you cut it.
Sorry, I tried, I really did. I also got really drunk and fell out of my chair at one point too, but that's another story.
I've been banned from DCS Forums; if you have any suggestions, find any
errors, or would like to order freshly squeezed grapefruit juice, please
contact me at email@example.com