This is a Virtual Co-Pilot for the A-10C II Tank Killer checklists using VoiceAttack. This profile is designed to act as an integrated, automated system to audibly call out the various checklist items for the different phases of flight, instead of you having to read from a list, or remember everything.
• Version 1.1 - Added prompt to skip IFFCC built in test
• Version 1.2 - Corrected Total Velocity Vector acronym in Landing Checklist from TVT to TVV
• Version 1.3 - Added tone to signify when checklist is exited by pilot
• Version 1.4 - Corrected a few audio multi-play errors
• Version 1.5 - Restricted commands from executing until after playback has stopped
• Version 1.6 - Corrected a few callouts, AND added a new command for opening the checklists in sequence without having to use the checklist "names"
• Version 1.6a - Found and corrected a couple of callout errors
• Version 1.6b - Added an "Expedited" version that eliminates unnecessary checks to shorten process