Everything you need to set up ILS landing configuration from the cockpit of the M-2000C.
Caucasus, Persian Gulf and Syria map.
To be able to use ILS correctly in the M-2000C you must set your altimeter to QFE setting and input data into the PCN.
In this file you will find:
- conversion chart from inHg to hPa for the altimeter.
- ILS airports coordinates (non ILS airports are not reported in this document)
- ATC VHF/ UHF radio frequencies
- TACAN frequency when available
- VOR frequency when available
- ILS frequency for each QFU available.
PS: tighter frame for better readability of cockpit kneeboard in game.