For for people new to the F/A-18 who want to be able to concentrate on flying, targeting and destroying without being shot at.
This mission consists of two flights - one for ground attack and one for air attack.<br />
Take of from an airbase, fly across the Straight of Hormuz, attack your targets and then land on a moving carrier. All this without the risk of getting shot down.
I created this so I could focus on using the various systems and techniques execute targeted attacks and use the proper flight systems to navigate (and land).
This is the first mission I have created from scratch so feedback is very welcome!
- Changed the KC-135 to KC-135MPRS so the F/A-18 can actually refuel
- Added a few more static targets in a nice line formation to practice AG strafing etc.
- Added AWACS
- Added KC-130
- Put the ships on weapons hold so they don't shoot down the enemy aircraft (Why should they have all the fun)
- Changed the enemy helicopters from escort to orbit (so they stop shooting at the ships)
- Added two enemy artillery units near the bridge to the south of the village (more things to blow up)