This file simply contains overlays for the individual AV-8B PaintKit files from RazBam.
I was battling to find exactly where various panels joined while skinning, so I made these overlays.
There is an overlay for each *.psd file. You could use the same layer on each of the *.psd files from RazBam, but I found it easier with a different color for each template file. Numbering is not perfect, but easy enough to see.
1. Download the AV-8B Paint Kit from RazBam and unpack (https://razbamsimulations.com/index.php/paint-kits/dcs/av8-b-paint-kit
2. Open both the RazBam .psd file (e.g. AV8_T1_PaintKit.psd) and the file supplied here
3. Copy the layer from my file into a new layer in the RazBam file
4. Make your changes as required, export .dds file.
5. Test your changes either in game or using ModelView