Operation Jupiter is a persistent, open world PvE/PvP playground for the Normandy WW2 map. It is loosely based on the events of Operations Jupiter and Goodwood which were part of the Battle of Caen. This mission uses similar mechanics to what Operation Snowfox uses for the Persian Gulf map. The mission utilizes Moose functions and custom scripts which have been included in the mission file. To allow the mission to provide persistency, it is necessary to de-sanitize 'lfs' and 'io' in MissionScripting...
... pack is required as the mission uses some infantry/trucks/flak in lieu of Korean War era assets
- Both Red and Blue coalitions have some ground attack missions to do, only a handful each as this is mainly a dogfight map for the Sabre and MiG-15
- P-51D-30 is also available to use, and if the F-4U Corsair ever gets released, I'll add that in as well
- Radio menu options are available to skip the current mission, get the current objective, and get a target report in the same fashion as Operation ...
You have been requested to volunteer yourself and your civilian P-51D mustang for a top secret mission. More details to come once you're airborne. Playthrough of the mission: https://youtu.be/G8FRWWdyCZg
There have been some rumors amassing about strange vehicles and soldiers collecting at one of the shipping ...
***UPDATED FOR 2.1!!!***<br />
P-51 D Mustang 'Jan', 334th FS, 4th FG. WW2 era pilot with appropriate patches included. Based on Wiplash's template.
DCS: World 2.0
Freeware - Free version, Do Not Redistribute
Thank you for your interest in my “Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney” P-51D campaign. Following Bunyap’s example, I’m offering you 2 of the missions for free so that you can get an idea of what this campaign is like. In this package you will find 2 missions, the necessary skins and some extensive documentation with ...
Simple Training SP/MP Mission with TF-51/D and P-51D Mustangs in the South of France
Teach your friends to fly a taildragger! https://youtu.be/N_jmya_bxfg
DCS: World 2.5
Freeware - Free version, Unlimited distribution
... canopy reflections are smoothed
-Cockpit photo added, as a bonus. You can change it if you want. Note however, that if you do, stretch it horizontally by 145%, due to how DCS will scale it.
1) Navigate to DCS World.../Mods/aircraft/P-51D/Liveries/Cockpit_P-51D-25-NA
2) Rename your unedited default cockpit livery to something easy such as "default [original]"
3) Drop in the modded "default" cockpit livery into the Cockpit_P-51D folder
4) Back out to the Liveries ...