The 7th Grumman Prototype, built to test newer engines which aimed to replace the Pratt & Whitney TF30s. Initially equipped with a derivative of the Pratt & Whitney F100, the F401-PW-400s. Later on equipped with the General Electric F110-GE-400s.
- Livery of F-14B BuNO 157986
- Custom AIM-9L/M Livery, an inert training variant
- Custom AIM-7F Livery, in a bright white with blue & black stripes, intended to imitate an inert AIM-7E
- Custom AIM-54A Livery, an inert variant possibly meant for either training or testing
- Custom skins for majority of the unguided A-G munitions, in their blue inert variants
- Modified pilot suits to be more accurate to the Orange and Green suits used in the 1970s
- Modified Roughmets to more closely represent the glossy finish, anti-glare stripe in front of the canopy, and various reflective Aluminum Corogard surfaces
- Modified Normals of the vertical stabilizers, to more accurately represent the leading edges' shape
- Correct interior Bureau Number
- All A-G munitions to have an inert skin on them by default
If anything issues are found, such as texture misalignments or color differences, please do let me know. Feedback is accepted, let me know in the comments or via DM through Discord at "八重樱#0151"