Realistic checklists, HOTAS tables, RWR threats, weapons list, cockpit diagram, and more.
10 March 2023
- Cockpit layout and checklist pages updated following the addition of the AN/ARC-210 radio.
27 January 2023
- Checklists, Pt.1: coordinates helper revised.
- RWR page: Mirage F-1 max launch range reduced to 16nm.
- RWR page: LS Ropucha added.
- RWR page: CVN-70 Carl Vinson removed.
This Kneeboard Suite includes a heap of pages densely filled with realistic checklists, HOTAS tables, RWR codes, ordnance lists, and other useful data for both the vanilla A-10C Warthog and the upgraded A-10C II Tank Killer.
The checklists are based on the original USAF Flight Manual. All of the redundant interior checks and most tests were removed, except of those required by the Maple Flag's campaigns. The rest is provided in the same order, with minor adjustments to the DCS environment.
The HOTAS tables and the RWR page have been created and tested using the latest Open Beta versions of the Warthog and Tank Killer. As of the moment of writing, they are more accurate than the official manual and the majority of user-made guides.
The last page is aimed towards the newbie players. It contains the annotated cockpit diagram with easy to follow quickstart procedure, loosely based on the real-world scramble checklist.
HOW TO INSTALL
Extract the downloaded archive, then copy the "A-10C" and "A-10C_2" folders into your "Saved Games\DCS (or DCS.openbeta)\KNEEBOARD\" directory. You may need to create the "KNEEBOARD" folder if it doesn't exist.
* Day variant - https://dimon.one/dimon/files/A-10C_and_A-10C_II_Kneeboard_Suite_Day_by_DimOn_latest.pdf
* Inverted variant - https://dimon.one/dimon/files/A-10C_and_A-10C_II_Kneeboard_Suite_Inverted_by_DimOn_latest.pdf
* Night variant - https://dimon.one/dimon/files/A-10C_and_A-10C_II_Kneeboard_Suite_Night_by_DimOn_latest.pdf
Feedback and updates: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/272492-a-10c-and-a-10c-ii-kneeboard-suite/
Created by Dima Kozyrev