Live Fire Exercise v1.1
Weapon Employment Procedural Analysis and Refinement
SQUADRON OPS SCHEDULE
LIVE FIRE WEPAR
Observe, Orient, Decide, Act
Twenty Five ACTIVE targets are available for Weapon Employment Procedural Analysis and Refinement exercise.
- STOs will join Hawg formations 1 and 2 as observers.
- Blacksharks may be available to provide SEAD
1. Air Defense(2) - Marked by NAV Points 'ADDER' and 'BANKS'
2. Primary Target(1) - Hardened bunker marked by NAV Point 'TOWEL'
3. Armored Vehicle(10) - T-90 targets of opportunity
4. Unarmored Vehicle(10) - Soft targets of opportunity
5. Airborne(2) - KA-50 air targets of opportunity
6. Soft(NR) - Extra credit foot mobiles running for their lives
A-10C ELEMENT ORDERS:
1. Plan proper ingress
2. Plan Target Priority
3. If Blacksharks are available, wait for 'SEAD complete'
4. Employ appropriate weapon against targets at Bullseye
1. Tanker (Texaco, 251 AM, 40Y) is available West of Batumi for AARX at discretion.
2. AWACS (Darkstar, 251 AM) shadowing tanker.
*NOTE TO HAWGS:
Theater traffic (Redflag '07) is being relayed by Darkstar on 30.000Hz VHF FM. Turn your VHF FM radio down so you can hear UHF traffic.
KA-50 ELEMENT ORDERS:
1. Follow river to IP - Position is just outside estimated missile threat range
2. Provide SEAD at Bullseye - Targets at PVI TGT NAV1 and NAV2
3. Assist strike package as required