Flying Legends 2012
The Flying Legends air show will take place at Duxford, UK on June 30 – July 1. While WW2 aircraft soar in the skies, you can try to reproduce their maneuvers in the legendary P-51D fighter recreated in the virtual environment of DCS by Eagle Dynamics.
DCS: P-51D Mustang is an authentic PC simulation of one of the best and well-known WW2 fighters. The Fighter Collection welcomes everybody to witness:
- the challenge, which DCS: P-51D Mustang brings to desktop computers;
- the “sweet melody” of its powerplant roaring to please your senses;
- the adventure of fighting in a classic piston engine aircraft.
See you in Duxford at TFC Hangar No 2 on 30 June – 1 July!
Further details at www.fighter-collection.com
DCS: Combined Arms gives the user control of ground forces during the battle. Use the strategic map to move ground forces, set artillery fire missions, and control the ground battle. Assume the role of a Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC) and designate targets for close air support aircraft, or directly control an armor vehicles or air defense weapons and engage enemy forces.
Play DCS: Combined Arms as a real time strategy game, a first person armor warfare simulation, or direct the ground battle from the cockpit of a DCS aircraft like the A-10C Warthog, Ka-50 Black Shark, or P-51D Mustang.
DCS: Combined Arms supports both single player and multiplayer gameplay. When in multiplayer, different players can take on different roles such as artillery commanders, tank commanders, pilots, JTACS, etc. DCS: Combined Arms allows you full control of the battle. All roles can be changed dynamically during the battle.
Features of the DCS: Combined Arms:
– Move ground forces and direct their fire during a mission.
– Be the Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC) and direct close air support.
– Jump into the seat of many armor and air defense units to engage enemy air and ground forces.
– Play in both single player and multiplayer games.
– Both small and large scale battle missions included.
– Part of DCS World.
See screenshots in news Details
About The Fighter Collection
The Fighter Collection, as well as developing software for the entertainment and serious game markets, also operates, rebuilds and maintains Europe's largest collection of airworthy WWII fighters and is based at Duxford Airfield, in the UK.
For more information visit our websites: